Easy Way to Clean your window AC unit
Window AC units are a great way to cool down during the summer, but they can also get pretty dirty over time. In order to keep your unit running efficiently, it’s important to clean it regularly.
How often should I clean my window AC unit?
Ideally, you should clean your unit at least once a month. However, if you live in an area with a lot of dust or pollen, you may need to clean it more often.
What do I need to clean my window AC unit?
All you need is a soft cloth, a mild soap, and some lukewarm water. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials, as these can damage the unit.
Here are a few tips on how to clean your window AC unit safely and effectively:
- Make sure the unit is turned off and unplugged before cleaning.
- Use a vacuum cleaner to remove any loose dirt or debris from the unit.
- Mix a solution of warm water and dish soap, and use a soft cloth to clean the exterior of the unit.
- Rinse the cloth in warm water and wipe down the interior of the unit.
- Dry the exterior and interior of the unit with a towel.
By following these simple steps, you can keep your window AC unit clean and running efficiently.