How to Reduce Time Spent on Window Cleaning Service with These 6 Tricks
Window cleaning can be a tedious task that takes up valuable time and energy. But with the right tools, tricks, and techniques, you can make the job quicker and easier. In this article, we will explore 6 tips to help reduce the amount of time spent on window cleaning service so you can get back to your day faster! We’ll discuss how using quality tools such as squeegees, sponges, and microfiber cloths; as well as methods like dry wiping and wet wiping is essential for achieving streak-free results quickly. So if you want to save some time when it comes to window cleaning, read on!
- Choose the Right Tools: The first step to reducing time spent on window cleaning is choosing the right tools. Make sure you have a good quality squeegee and a few microfiber cloths at hand. A sponge or a washcloth can also come in handy so make sure you grab these too if needed. Having the right tools will save you time and effort in the long run.
- Start With Dry Wiping: Before you begin cleaning your windows, start by using dry wiping. All you need to do is take a few microfiber cloths or a washcloth and wipe away any dirt, dust, or grime on the surface of the window. This will help remove any debris that could otherwise get smeared when your wet wipe.
- Wet Wipe: Once all the dirt and dust are off the window, then it’s time to wet wipe. Fill a spray bottle with warm water and a few drops of dish soap. Then use a squeegee to apply the soapy solution over the window surface evenly. You can also use a sponge or washcloth if needed. Make sure to cover all the corners and edges then squeegee off the excess liquid.
- Polish It Off: For that extra shine, finish up by giving your windows a quick polish with a dry microfiber cloth. This will help remove any streaks or smears and give your windows a nice, streak-free finish.
- Clean the Frame: Don’t forget to wipe down the window frames! Make sure you use a damp cloth or sponge and some warm soapy water. This will help remove any dirt, dust, or grime that may have built up around the edges of your windows.
- Use Vinegar Solution: For an extra streak-free finish, you can make a vinegar solution by mixing one part white vinegar and one part water. Spray the solution over your windows and then wipe off with a squeegee or microfiber cloth. This will help make sure that no streaks are left behind.
With these 6 steps, you can reduce the amount of time spent on window cleaning so you can get back to your day faster! For best results, make sure to use quality tools such as squeegees and microfiber cloths; as well as methods like dry wiping and wet wiping. Following these tips will ensure that your windows look streak-free in no time! So the next time you need to clean your windows, remember these tricks and get the job done quickly!
Shine Window Cleaning
786 Eagle Ridge Trail, Stillwater, MN 55082, United States